1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Water has never been delivered on the scheduled date.Customer service is abominable and should be called customer non-service.

Many of the customer service representatives who answer the calls are dismissive and don't have a clue about what they're talking about. Two water dispensers were delivered as replacements for one that was not functioning properly; neither dispensed cold water and had to be returned. It is apparent that the dispensers are not checked to ascertain whether they are operating properly prior to their being delivered. I never had these problems when Deer Park was servicing us.

Unfortunately, Nestles purchased Deer Park.I'm looking for another company.

Review about: Readyrefresh Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Totally unreliable and customer service has no clue.

Had an Experience with Readyrefresh?

Comments

Yonkers, New York, United States #1351375

I've been ordering water for my water cooler since 2000 when the company started off as Acqua Cool.Since then Nestle, Ready Refresh took over.

All was well until this past winter when deliveries started being late. First a day, then two.. now we're up to practically 1 week! I called on Thursday to find out where my Tuesday delivery was.

Customer Service rep was not at all interested in hearing how disappointed I've been with the company and when I asked for a supervisor, I was told, "Mr. Evans" will call you. It's mid-morning Monday now, and no call. I just called back, was put on hold for 8 minutes and was told someone would call me back within the hour.

I've had it. I'll be looking for new company.

Who ever is running the show for deliveries needs to be fired!Disgraceful!